“You don’t know what happens between us. Nobody has a fucking clue what happens between us, and everybody has an opinion, fuck that! I wrote her a letter in my dream and I never gave it to her, and she read it, I don’t know how, but she somehow read it! And she just recited it to me just now, word by word, she knows it, and you know why? Because I think our brains created… are creating this loop that’s incredibly complex. It’s not as if our brains are communicating, or telepathy, or nothing like that, it’s as if we were evolving each step into the same direction. It’s called PSR, Parallel Synchronized Randomness. It’s incredibly rare, it’s as if we were jigsaw puzzles, you know…” —Stéphane - The Science of Sleep
*I enter a conversation I wasn't a part of*
- Abbas: I'm sorry
- saMANtha: Forgiven.
- Abbas: All I hear is "fat fat fat mmm garvy fat"
- Abbas: Ever have that feeling where you want to slap someone and kiss them on the mouth at the same time?
- saMANtha: XD
- saMANtha: Never.
- Abbas: Well, I just did.
- Abbas: Congrats.
animals that cannot be trusted.
- llamas: spitting, creepy muppet necks.
- alpacas: smaller, more concealable llamas.
- elephants: trampling, holding grudges (they never forget)
- sharks: biting, no bones (VERY suspicious)
- seals: blubbery, secretly planning something.
- parrots: secretly mocking us through mimicry.
- great auks: supposedly extinct, but i know better.
- ANYTHING WITH AN OVIPOSITOR!
haha Hanners and her irrational fears. <3